Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
Valley Collaborative is a participating provider of the Competitive Integrated Employment Services (CIES) program established by The Executive Office of Health and Human Services. Referrals are accepted from Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC). The five CIES comprehensive service components are:
- Career Exploration and Engagement
- Employment Based Skills Training/Work Experiences; including soft or technical skills, to prepare individuals to enter the job search and placement environment.
- Job Development/Placement services to obtain employment and support to maintain employment.
- Initial Employment Supports to stabilize competitive employment through the first 3 months.
- Ongoing Supports are offered past 3 months of employment when needed.
Valley Collaborative’s job development team has seven members totaling over 60 years of experience in building community business partnerships and working to assist people with disabilities find and secure competitive employment.
Initial contact from MRC followed by referral packet sent to:
25 Linnell Circle
Billerica, MA 01821